* This won't be anything special, but just some jotted thoughts in random order I suppose as they come to me. Numero uno: DeMarcus Cousins. This shit has to stop. Immediately. And, will it? Probably is the unfortunate answer. Cousins, if I had my druthers (and I don't naturally), would have gotten 30 games for this bullshit. This. Needs. To. End.
* Cousins needs to grow up, and there are many reasons why. I would just say that at the moment I think Cousins needs a shrink if there isn't a presence in that department already as it is.
* Just for shits and giggles, I re-read my draft day DeMarcus Cousins piece. Yowzah, yowzah, yowzah. It saddens me to no end to say the least that I had Cousins pretty fairly pegged from day one. The blowback from Cousins being moved eventually will be huge with Kings fans, and it will not be fair in the slightest to them. On the other hand, reasonable people don't get butthurt because the other teams analyst said some mean things about him.
* Oh, and on Sean Elliott, this guy is an assclown of an analyst. He's just fucking terrible beyond comprehension. Does that mean just because Elliott is unsavory in his job Cousins has to confront him? Of course not.
* I think Geoff Petrie and the Maloof family need to go immediately. Part of this, and a small part of it to be sure, is a bi-product of the godawful culture that's been brewing at One Sports Parkway for years now. Quite a bit of Cousins' behavior has been pooh-pooh'd, and that's simply unacceptable. The franchise should have stopped him. Once they stopped him, they should have suspended him for a couple of games at least (if not 5) but that's besides the point. This whole situation is insane. And only ridiculous owners and a laissez-faire president of basketball operations allow for this repeated nonsense to continue.
* The blowback on Cousins is already awful, the blowback on the franchise is awful, and it's completely 100% deserved. This mixture is terrible, and the mixture needs to change. Maybe Cousins can grow up, but I doubt it. This dumbshit assclown manchild is what he is unfortunately. Which probably means Cousins could be traded for a veteran big man at some point in the next year. Who? Take your pick as there are a potential few candidates. None that I like though to be fair.
* Last but not least, this is old. The drama, the nonsense, the whole shebang of this bullshit. It needs to end, and end yesterday. Unfortunately, that won't happen because Cousins probably won't let go, and there isn't any internal structure in the Kings organization that can push Cousins to actually be that player (forget being that person for the time being). Nothing about this is good unless DeMarcus Cousins starts making real changes and grows up. But what would you guess the odds are on that at this point?
Debbie Downer, out.